Extend the reach of the current Wi-Fi network easily with Linksys RE6350 Setup. Only plug this dual-band spectrum extender into an empty electrical socket and either the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency links to the Internet. For bandwidth-intensive tasks like downloading big files, uploading HD video, online gaming, and more, the less congested 5 GHz frequency is optimal.
The RE6350 also follows the 802.11ac networking protocol with long-distance data transmission speeds of up to 1200 Mbps to further remove dead zones. When configured, the built-in beamforming technology for a more secure Wi-Fi link guides the wireless signal to each device. Thanks to built-in Spot Finder Technology, locating the best spot for this range extender has also been streamlined.
Dead Zones Remove and Boost Wi-Fi
Ultimate Wi-Fi range with the Linksys AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender for improved coverage and signal power. The AC1200 Range Extender expands the current Wi-Fi range so that in any room of your house you will experience a better Wi-Fi signal - and even outdoors.
Fits every Router with Wi-Fi
Both Wi-Fi routers, including the current device or service providers, are compliant with the AC1200 Range Extender. Easily extend Wi-Fi without the need to change any of the configurations of your router.
With Dual-Band Wi-Fi Quick Transfer Speeds
Thanks to this range extender's simultaneous wireless dual bands, enjoy unrestricted streaming, seamless online gaming, and more. The AC1200 Range Extender features improved data transfer speeds and, thanks to Beamforming Technology, can even aim the Wi-Fi signal directly to your connected devices for optimum performance.
Simple Choices for Optimum Positioning Setup
Two easy ways to customize
To sync it automatically to your router, simply press the Push Button Attach option on the AC1200 Range Extender.
- Easy configuration on your smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- Using Spot Finder Technology, find the optimum location for the range extender
- If located too far from an existing router, Wi-Fi may not be extended by a range extender or Wi-Fi may be spotty. Spot Finder helps ensure that you are in the right position for your Linksys range extender.
Protection Improved with Auto-Firmware Updates
Linksys firmware updates are automatically obtained by the AC1200 Range Extender when they are released, helping preserve up-to-date security.
Maximized Wi-Fi Crossband Infrastructure
Crossband technology enables data to be received and distributed on one band and the other, resulting in decreased data packets lost, higher transmission rates of media, and a better, more reliable signal in your home.
- Linksys RE6350 Guide to Login
- Enable a tab on the internet
- In the address bar of the internet browser, select 192.168.1.1 (the default IP to enter the admin interface) to access the web-based user interface of the router.
- You can see 2 text fields where a username and a password can be entered.
- Check the router at the right. You will find your login credentials there. If not, take a look at the router's manual.
- Enter a username & password, press 'Enter' and you can see your router's control panel now.
- If your Linksys RE6350 router does not fit with the above login credentials, then try this method.
Try various variations of ID/passwords that are commonly used by Linksys, as you can find below. The most common default username and password combinations that are used by Linksys are in this list. Often, the username and password that we listed at the top of this guide don't function. To get access to your Linksys RE6350 wireless router, you can then try these username/password combinations below.
None of the approaches worked for me and I still don't have access to my RE6350 Linksys!
What you need to do is program your RE6350 modem to reset. This can be achieved simply by pressing the reset button on the back of your router or at the bottom of it. If you keep this tiny button down for around 20 seconds (you will need to use a toothpick), your modem will be returned to your factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that you can miss your link online when you reset your modem. Therefore, it is easier to use the aid of a specialist in this respect. Note: It is clearly advised that you get support from a person who has all the experience on this subject if you don't have enough details.